Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Postcards of a Collection

Hello readers!

My name is Caitlin. I am a 17 year old American girl currently living in Sweden.
I have started this blog because I collect postcards and snail mail letters and would love to share my hobby to the world.

I have always had an interest in the world. I've had penpals since I was about 14 years old and recently I have discovered the website Postcrossing and I am now addicted. I've been a member on Postcrossing for a little over a month. I eventually hope to have enough postcards to make a wall of postcards.

Currently I have 13 postcards that I've received from using Postcrossing. I will make individual posts for each of them until I am caught up to my most recent card.

If you are interested in a direct swap of postcards let me know. :)

My Cards For Trade - I have not finished uploading every card I have for trades. I have over 200 cards. So I might have something you want that is not on there so please just ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment